Contributors

27 October - Retired on medical grounds

I am now officially retired. Today I received a letter from the pension fund of a former employer to say that they have agreed to bring forward the date when I can receive the deferred benefits on medical grounds. It isn't a huge amount, since it is only a part pension: I left their employment nearly 20 years ago. But it is a whole lot better than nothing. Now I just have to prove the doctors wrong and beat the tumour so I can receive this pension for as long as possible!

3 comments:

  1. Yes please do prove them wrong and take the pension for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that Julian and the pension companies make huge amount of money. Our prayer here are you can get the benefit until 100 all the power to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian,

    I hope you'll make them regret giving you a pension. ;o)

    Enjoy your rest and gather strength OM.

    My best wishes,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete