Contributors

13 December - Feeling a bit better

This has been the first day after I took the last of the big dose of temozolomide that I have started feeling a bit better. I have begun showing an interest in more foods and I've also started to find the energy and interest to do things instead of vegetating in my recliner. I guess I have to get used to the idea that the first couple of weeks of each chemo cycle are going to be basically a write-off.

Only four more cycles to go. At least (as I mentioned in my previous post) I don't have to start again until after Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Julian,

    This is really great news. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Happy Holidays....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic news. With Christmas just round the corner, looks like you will enjoy your food and those 3 glasses of wine after all. Good news....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great to hear Julian. Enjoy some ham radio maybe over Christmas? Busy building for 481THz here, but fixing Christmas tree lights on a similar frequency is getting in the way, HI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats very good news Julian and now that the Christmas season is here I hope you can enjoy some of the treats....and I hope that glass of red you mentioned will go down well.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete