Contributors

9 January - Off the steroids

Today I have taken no dexamethasone (steroid.) We have been gradually reducing the dose a fraction of a tablet at a time. Hopefully I'll now be able to lose the 10kg of weight that I put on since the operation.

Also hopefully there won't be too much need for posting to this blog. I no longer feel that I have one foot in the grave.  I expect I'll have cancer cells in my brain forever, but I'm at least a few paces away from the grave at this moment.

I still have to overcome the after effects of surgery: my dodgy vision and balance problems . The number of times I've had to correct typos  just to write this post is a reminder that I'm  not fully recovered yet. So this may not be the last post to this blog. Not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment