Contributors

13 November - A physiotherapist calls

The physiotherapist visited this afternoon: a nice young lady called Debbie. After assessing me she has left us with a couple of easy exercises which she hopes will improve my balance - and my walking. Because of my vision problem I am instinctively wlking with a stoop in order to see where my feet are going. This very quickly results in back pain. So I hope this can be cured. It would ber nice to get my vision back yo mormal too, though I am not optimistic.  Typing requires extra care to avoid mistakes, which is annoying.

One of Debbie's colleagues will visit us at home because of my difficulty accessing public transport. I can't help heep on being impressed at the service provided by our National Health Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment