Contributors

4 September - Return from London

Just returned from a very nice break in London. Considering that at one point I felt so poorly that I doubted whether I would be able to go, The trip went without problems. The dexomethasone steroids made me feel a lot better. My balance improved but only by a little. We took advantage of disabled facilities to borrow a wheelchair in most of the places we visited. I was a bit reluctant to do this at first as I was aware that none of the people I know of who began using a wheelchair are still here today, but it did make things easier.

At the Victoria and Albert Museum
Whilst we were away we received an appointment at the hospital for a scan tomorrow afternoon (Thursday.). This is for a CT scan not the MRI scan we were expecting.Ours is no to reason why. As long as it shows what it needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment