Contributors

1 August - No progress

Today we received a reply from the DVLA about my driving licence application. The letter said that they could not progress this because they were still waiting for a reply from my consultant. This did not entirely surprise me as the doctor we saw a couple of weeks ago had told us there was no reply on my file. I would be very angry if I thought that would achieve anything besides raising my blood pressure.

We telephoned the consultant's secretary who told us that they had received a reminder. So DVLA are doing their job, it's the doctors that are the problem. There is not much we can do other than phone every couple of days until they get fed up with hearing from us.

This is so annoying. I don't have time to waste on unnecessary delays. My life is on hold until I get a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment