Contributors

29 August - Tired and lethargic

This weekend has been pretty grim. I feel so tired and lethargic I can't take an interest in anything. Just slumped in a chair dozing most of the time. Forced myself to take a bit of exercise as I know it will do me good, but it is an effort of will, not like a week ago when I felt I could almost climb a mountain. Even my appetite is not what it was, not helped by my mouth feeling like it is coated in some foul-tasting powder.

I guess this is just the effect of all the treatment, so I suppose this is how it is going to be for the next few weeks. Hopefully it gets better after that.

6 comments:

  1. Julian my thoughts are with you and I can honestly say that there is not a day that goes by were I am not wondering how you are doing. It's hard for to offer encouragement I have not been where you are right now. You can count on Julie's and my thoughts for you and Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear things are rough at the moment Julian. It can't be easy but we are all willing you on to beat this. Really hope you feel better soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julian

    Well I am Nick, G4IWO and 58 years old. Have played with radios since I was 11 years old. I have always enjoyed your blogs on radio. Indeed as a keen hill and mountain walker i have shared many similar interests.

    I have followed with real emotion your blogs since your diagnosis. Life is about struggle and fight but overall it is about enjoying and sharing with others. I really hope that your body learns to cope with your meds giving you the energy to play and enjoy radio as well as other aspects of life. Hang on in there my fellow ham - so many of us are sending you our best wishes and thoughts. 73, Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in to send very best wishes. Sorry it's tough at the moment but hope you will feel brighter soon.

    Vy 73, Tim G4VXE

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is several days since we heard from you Julian (today is Sept 4th) so I expect you have not had a good few days because of the treatments. We are all wishing you well. Let's hope this week is a better one. Keep strong. Best wishes to you and Olga.

    ReplyDelete