Contributors

3 November - Brainless

It has been a few weeks since the operation to remove my brain tumour and I'm wondering whether the surgeons threw away the wrong part! Trying to make what should have been a simple modification to a program listing, my brain could not figure out what to do at all. Added to the difficulties caused by my patchy vision and I had to give it up as a bad job. It's very frustrating. I've always tinkered about with programming to make things work the way I want them to, and having to settle for the status quo is hard.

My vision is just about adequate for normal purposes - I just spotted a sparrowhawk in thr hedge at the end of the garden so it's not that bad.. But a tendency to double vision and overlaying one line of text to another makes typing and proof reading text difficult. Please excuse typos and spelling errors - I just don't spot them any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment