Contributors

1 April - an april fall

Returning to bed after trip to the bathroom I lost my ballance and fell on the floor.  Once there I had not enough strength to get up again. Olga called the emmergency service. After an hour and a half the first responce had arrived and soon got me on my feet again. I can't help wandering if this is a the beginning of the end and I will progressively find it more and more difficult to do one things after another. Using the computer is impossible even with voice recognition software (Olga is typing it for me). We wandered if weakness in my legs and arms is a side effect of steroid medication. Our GP doesn't think so.  She thinks the simptoms I'm getting may mean my tumour is growing back again. We won't know untill I have a new MRI scan. So we are anxiously awaiting an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment