Contributors

4 September - Feeling miserable

No posts for a while, the reason being nothing much has changed. I'm still feeling pretty miserable.

Days follow the same pattern: wake, eat, take tablets, go for radiotherapy, eat, doze, eat, take tablets, sleep. Except at the weekend when there is a break from the radiotherapy. If I was feeling a bit of a fraud in mid-August, I don't now. The blurry vision, the slight dizziness, the trembling hands and the jelly legs are all back. Even if I had the will to do so I couldn't accomplish the things I was doing before the treatment started.

The doctors tell me this is normal and just the effects of the treatment. So I guess this is how it is going to be for the next three and a half weeks. After that, the radiotherapy stops and I get a break from the chemo. Then, I hope, I will start to see some improvement.

I think it's going to be a long three and a half weeks.