Contributors

15 January - Life goes on

Life goes on. I'm not feeling too bad at the moment. Not as fit or alert as I was before the tumour. But fit and alert enough to get frustrated and annoyed when I want to do something and find it much more difficult or even impossible. Then I have to go and read the stories of some other people who have glioblastoma to remind myself that I've been relatively lucky not to have had worse symptoms of the tumour or side effects of the treatments.

I've added a Useful Links panel to the blog. This is to help new readers find information related to the use of clomipramine to treat brain tumours and one or two other useful web sites.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Julian. I have the feeling you are more than holding your ground against the tumour. Let's hope the MRI scan results confirm this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julian,
      happy new year from a ham located in France. I sincerely wish you a good scan result. My father-in-law (he is a french ham too) is waiting for his next surgical operation, as he "hosts" a tumor too for 2 years now. This kind of wait is very very long so I send you lots of positive energy and thoughts.
      Thank you for voaprop, which helps me a lot.
      73.
      Carl, F4CWH

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Julian, I wish you the very best of luck at this unimaginably surreal, difficult time and that you'll fight your hardest to beat the 'bugger' and succeed.

    God bless and very best 73's
    Lewis M3HHY

    ReplyDelete